Christmas can be tough for carers!
This year we are running our "Make it a Carers' Christmas" campaign to support unpaid carers over the festive season.
- £2 makes sure that a carer receives a copy of our December "Carers" Magazine.
- £25 gives a carer a 1:1 session with a trained support worker.
- £55 buys a week's worth of tea and coffee, often a cuppa (or two) is just what a carer needs!
- £150 gives volunteers the training that they need to answer a carer's call and provide essential advice and guidance.
- £500 provides carers and people living with dementia attending the Carers Rest group with entertainment and a Christmas meal