Every child at Christmas deserves a gift just for them so they feel special and loved.
Julius Rutherfoord supports vulnerable girls in India who have lost their parents and have no one else to care for them. In May 2019 they generously committed to supporting the build of a new girls home in South India to help vulnerable girls. This Christmas we are asking if staff and clients will help us to make this Christmas special for girls at the new home in South India by donating to buy Christmas presents and supplies. Girls traditionally like locally available toys and clothes, as well as basic necessities such as
- Books for the school year and school bag £20
- New Salwar Kameez and clothes £10
- Indoor games set £10
- Sanitary items and underwear £10
- Towel and nightwear £10
- Outdoor games set (badminton, skipping ropes) £8
- New shoes £5
- Colouring pens and paper £5
- Bracelets, hair bobbles, nail varnish and henna £3
You can also help them enjoy the Christmas spirit by donating for a
- Christmas party for all the girls £100
- Christmas outing in the holidays for all the girls £50
If you would like to support a girl in India with a Christmas gift or yearly supplies please choose one of more of the wish list gifts, indicating what you would like to buy in the message box as you make your donation. All funds raised are restricted to buying the girls at Pamuru home Christmas presents and supplies and we will share updates of the big day and the girls in the new year!
Thank you for your support and helping to make a magical Christmas for the girls in India.