Willen Hospice

Registered Charity Number 270194

Total raised
£71649.93 + £9690.67 Gift Aid = £81340.60
Fundraising
£71245.93
+ £9689.42 Gift Aid
Donations
£404.00
+ £1.25 Gift Aid

About Willen Hospice

Willen Hospice is an independent charity which provides specialist care to people with life limiting illnesses from the age of 18 years upwards in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.

Our vision is to always be there to care and our services are free to those we look after, but to continue to offer that care Willen Hospice needs to raise around £4.7million every year - that's £9 every minute - from the local community, so we rely on your generosity and support.

The Hospice is based at a quiet lakeside area close to central Milton Keynes and our dedicated team of doctors, nurses, social care professionals and other health care staff, provide round the clock care to our patients and provide ongoing support for their families.

Willen Hospice offers an inpatient unit for patients to stay at the Hospice, a dedicated community team of Clinical Nurse Specialists and Hospice at Home staff, a Patient & Family Services team offering bereavement support and a drop-in Wellbeing Centre giving those not staying at the Hospice access to our services. 

The annual running cost of the Hospice is around £5.9 million - we're very grateful to have 22% of these costs met by the NHS. The remaining 78% needs to be raised from the local community and without the dedication and support of people just like you, we couldn't provide the care we do.

Get fundraising!

If you'd like to run, swim, bake (or do anything else to raise some money), click the button below to get started. It's quick and easy to register and by doing so here at Wonderful.org, you can be sure that every penny raised will reach Willen Hospice.

Current fundraising pages

Show all fundraising pages

Main partner

The Co-operative Bank are proud to be the main sponsorship partner of the Wonderful Organisation supporting charities to make a difference by ensuring 100% of donations go directly to doing good. Learn more about the Bank’s values and ethics.


Corporate sponsors

Our Sponsors support the platform in kind by providing access to commercial and professional services on a pro-bono basis; through staff secondment and access to volunteers; or by making financial contributions to cover our operating costs.

  • Powered by AWS Cloud Computing
  • Twilio logo
  • Whypay logo

What makes us wonderful?

We recognise the selfless commitment made by fundraisers who train for months to run marathons, face their fears by jumping out of aeroplanes or open their homes to the community for charity bakes and coffee mornings. We believe the charities they support should receive EVERY PENNY from their fundraising efforts.

We also believe that Gift Aid (a scheme enabling charities to reclaim tax on donations made by UK taxpayers) should be directed IN FULL to the charities. This is why the Wonderful Organisation does not generate profit (or even cover costs) by deducting money from fundraisers' sponsors or Gift Aid contributions.

We are a non-profit organisation funded entirely by like-minded, philanthropic businesses. That's what makes us wonderful!

Stay informed

The Wonderful Organisation will only use the information you provide on this form to send you regular newsletter updates via email.

Copyright 2016-2019 © Wonderful Organisation
A Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee

Registered in England & Wales • Company Incorporation No: 9818383

Email: [email protected]

Use of the Wonderful website constitutes acceptance of our Terms, Conditions and Policies.